05 February 2009

Fragile Eternity; Melissa Marr

Fragile Eternity Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr


My review

rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was feeling unsure about this series, because I loved Wicked Lovely but felt "meh"-ish about Ink Exchange. Fragile Eternity is a return to the former, but without the wonder (probably because I know that world now).

Seth's journey to be closer to Ash, despite the presence of Keenen and the approach of Summer, is at the heart of this book; the choice he makes is not unexpected, but the ending did take me by surprise. And I have to say I never liked Keenen, so his little "oops" that cost him Donia and Ash made me happy. Just wish Niall was a larger part of this one, but perhaps in Book Four?

A friend asked if you had to read these in order; my advice is if you haven't read Wicked Lovely, you can't read Fragile Eternity. But in terms of continuity, you won't have missed that much if you skip Ink Exchange

View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment