21 November 2011

3:15 Season Onet; Patrick Carman

3:15 Season One: Things That Go Bump in the Night3:15 Season One: Things That Go Bump in the Night by Patrick Carman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was such a difficult book to review because each of the short stories ends with a "go to the website / use the password" comment. So while each of the stories was the start of something creepy, the reading experience got interrupted as I put down the book, picked up my laptop and found out how each ended. And then had to remind myself that there was more to be read... go back to the book... etc.

The stories are creepy and I think those readers looking for something in the "short and shivery" category will enjoy them; whether or not they'll appreciate the breaking of the narrative flow is another question.

ARC provided by publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment