26 December 2014

To All the Boys I've Loved Before; Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not sure why this is the first in a series, but it is. As a stand-alone it works well - a younger sister's "revenge" on her older sister (mailing letters that were never meant to be sent, or read by the addressee) seems like something any younger sister would do. The growing distance between Margot and Lara Jean is also very real, something that often happens as one sister leaves for college. I enjoyed this slice of Lara's life, her confusion about life and growth as she becomes the female head of the household. Which leads to the question, what more do we need? Guess we'll find out next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment